Peavey IDL1000 Multi Tap Delay for Time Alignment
The IDL 1000 is a 2-input, 3-output, multi-tap digital delay line - Designed primarily for time alignment in multi-speaker sound systems. This unit was recently removed from a sports venue, mounted in a rack. It was working upon removal.
The Peavey IDL 1000 Multi-Tap Digital Delay is a two-input, three-output, multi-tap delay line designed primarily for time alignment in multi speaker sound systems. With 1.35 seconds of delay, the IDL 1000 can align multiple speaker systems in the largest arenas and stadiums. The IDL 1000 Delay has mono and stereo modes of operation. The minimum delay increment of 20.8 microseconds allows alignment of drivers in an array. With 1.35 seconds of delay (over 1/4 mile), the IDL 1000 can align multiple speaker systems in even the largest arenas and stadiums. In the stereo mode, Input "B" and Output 3 form a second delay line that dynamically shares the delay memory. The minimum delay increment of 20.8 microseconds in the IDL 1000 allows alignment of drivers in an array with 1/4" precision.
Peavey IDL 1000 Features:
- Two input
- three output delay
- Electronically-balanced inputs and outputs
- Optional transformer-balanced inputs and outputs
- 1.3 seconds of maximum delay / 20.8 microseconds minimum delay steps
- Integral security panel
- Frequency Response:12 Hz to 20 kHz +1/-2dB
- THD + N: .015%
- S/N Ratio: >90 dB
- Converters: A/D 16 bit 64x Oversampled D/A 16 bit linear
- Operating Voltages: 120/240 VAC
- Dimensions: 1.75″ H x 19″ W x 7.5″ D
- Weight: 7.4lbs.