- PRE OWNED AUDIO
- Onkyo TX-SR502 Surround Receiver 75 watts x 6 channels w Remote
Onkyo TX-SR502 Surround Receiver 75 watts x 6 channels w Remote
Onkyo TX-SR502 6.1-channel AVR (NO HDMI) with 75 Watts RMS x 6 channels. This is a nice unit but will not work with many newer screens and TVs that require HDMI, if your screen is older this is a good choice as it does boast Dolby® Digital EX and DTS-ES® to deliver all the three-dimensional sonic realism that the latest DVDs have to offer.
From a music perspective it would make a nice audio unit or second unit for rec room or garage etc. It has Pro Logic IIx decoding, which lets you transform stereo music and older surround sources into convincing 6.1 surround sound. If you only want to use the front channels it can be set up for 2 Channel audio only. The 'SR502's beefy build incorporates oversized internal components and an anti-resonant chassis, helping to keep your multichannel sound pure and powerful. Onkyo's high-current Wide Range Amplifier Technology (WRAT) ensures signal accuracy with high-resolution sources like DVD-Audio and SACD. The TX-SR502 has many ins and outs with four digital inputs, and there's is a front-panel input with as well. This unit has been tested by DALAUDIO and found to be working. We are including a remote and the manual is available online for download.
Cash Sale No Holds Call or Text.
- 75 watts x 6 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD
- Dolby Digital EX, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, DTS Neo:6 and Pro Logic IIx decoding
- Wide Range Amplifier Technology
- 96kHz/24-bit DACs for all channels
- component video switching: 2 in, 1 out (50MHz bandwidth)
- digital inputs: 3 optical, 1 coaxial
- 2 audio, 4 A/V (including 4 S-video, 1 front-panel, and one 5.1-channel) inputs
- multibrand-for-video remote
- adjustable subwoofer crossover
- 2 sets of main speaker outputs
- banana plug-compatible speaker posts for all main-room speakers
- high-current, low-impedance amp design
- aluminum front panel
- oversized power transformer, filter capacitors and heat sinks
- no phono input
- 30 AM/FM presets
- 17-1/8"W x 5-15/16"H x 15-7/16"D