- PRE OWNED AUDIO
- JVC XL-R5010 3CD+1CD-R/RW Player Recorder Changer No Remote -Tested
JVC XL-R5010 3CD+1CD-R/RW Player Recorder Changer No Remote -Tested
JVC XL-R5010 3CD+1CD-R/RW Player Recorder Changer No Remote. Tested - We can provide a digital copy of the 52 page manual, if you bring a USB drive. Has many features like pitch control, a mic input, and loads of mixing and conversion capabilities. This incredibly versatile XL-R5010 is also a dubbing deck. This deck is not for folks that don't read manuals as it is fairly complicated to record CDs. It has been tested and serviced recently by DALAUDIO. All functions can be accomplished without the remote, utilizing the "Jog Control" except for the obvious (remote control). Cash Sale No Holds, Call or text for pick-up.
Condition: The deck is in good working order. One items we noticed; the single CD/RW player recorder tray opens and closes much slower than the 3 CD drawers. We lubricated but found nothing wrong, no binding etc. It operated properly otherwise during testing. It is a different type of CD unit, so that may be normal. It records (digital and analog), and plays back as it should. Cosmetically the top cover has many scratches from other components. The face is rather clean, and shows well.
Features (Only the critical ones are listed)
- CD-R/CD-RW Playback Compatibility if the CD-R and/or CD-RW has been finalized (TOC fixed)
- CD-Rs: CD-Rs made on this unit will play on most newer CD players.
- CD-RWs: CD-RWs will only play on this player and some DVD players.
- Recording: As with all other such players, use only AUDIO CD-Rs or AUDIO CD-RWs to make recordings.
- Manual Recording: the source selector can manually choose an analog or digital source to be recorded.
- You can select digital or analog recording - When CD Digital is selected, the unit records digitally from the internal 3-CD changer. When CD Analog is selected, the unit records an analog signal from the internal 3-CD changer. When Line In is selected, the unit records an analog signal from the external component connected to the Line input.
- High Speed Recording: High-speed recording is only possible for digital recording from the internal 3-CD changer to the CD-R/CD-RW deck. Using a CD-RW, you can record 2X the normal speed. Using a CD-R, you can record 4X the normal speed. Since this is a digital recording, sound quality will not be compromised by using the high-speed modes.
- Random Playback: for CDs loaded in the 3-CD changer only, not the CD-R/CD-RW tray
- Program Playback: You can program up to 32 tracks to play in any order (similar to the above in the 3-CD only)
- CD Playback Pitch Control: The CD playback pitch can be adjusted from -12% to +12% in 1% increments.
Inputs and Outputs
- Front Panel: Standard gold-plated headphone jack with variable volume control and Standard gold-plated microphone jack with variable mix balance control
- Rear Panel: Line in and out (RCA) Line In and Out (Coaxial Digital) and Optical Digital In/Out (Standard Toslink), Compu Link-4 (Synchro): 2 female mini-jacks for use with compatible JVC components, CD-R/TD Switch: When the Compu Link jacks are connected to the CD-R input/output terminals of an amplifier or receiver, the switch should be in the CD-R position. When the Compu Link jacks are connected to the Tape input/output terminals of an amplifier or receiver, the switch should be in the TD position.