Toyozumi Dengenkiki Toyoden CD117-06 Transformer 100V - 1KVA
Manufacturer: Toyozumi Dengenkiki
Product Type: Transformer
Input Power: 117VAC
This item is used fully operational.
- This continuous use transformer is capable of down voltage conversions for Japan (100VAC) and USA electricity (117VAC) to enable use of Japanese products in USA.
- 1000/1KVA Watts is the maximum capacity of this transformer including the power surge
- It converts 110/120 volt USA power to 100 volt Japan power
- Power ON/OFF Switch. Re-settable breaker protection for safety
- Remember to leave at least a 100% margin for power surges/spike when buying a transformer.
Note: For power tools, laser printers, heating appliances like rice cookers, coffee makers, toasters, halogen or fluorescent bulbs you must leave a power spike margin of 4 times.
Note 2: This is a transformer so it may also be used as an isolation transformer to test for ground hum isolation in items that have a power range that allows operation, at 100VAC. Input has two prong (US2P) without ground. Its output is 3 Prong (US3P). It also has a ground post on the output side.