Fluke 8060-A True RMS Multimeter with Case and Leads
Fluke 8060-A True RMS Multimeter with Case and Leads - This meter is in excellent working condition and comes with nice padded Fluke case and one set of test leads. Price is firm. Its in excellent operating condition, I have two and only need one. This one was almost never used. Cash Sale No Holds. Call or text for pick-up. I also have a digital copy of the 142 Page manual. If you want one bring a USB stick.
From the manual
Fluke Model 8060A handheld, microcomputer-based 4½ digit multimeter is ideally suited for use in the field, lab, shop, or home. This has a 4½ digit Liquid Crystal Display. Software-controlled self-test routines for quick verification of internal circuitry and operation. The 8060A has all the features that are typically found in handheld multimeters, as well as many features not offered in a handheld multimeter.
Features include the following:
• True RMS measurements for ac signals up to 100 kHz.
• Frequency measurements up to 200 kHz.
• Voltage measurements in dBm referenced to 600Ω or in dB relative to an operator-selected reference voltage.
• Resistance measurements up to 300 MΩ.
• Ability to store any input signal as an offset or relative reference value.
• Functions: All standard DMM measurements, AC and DC volts /current, resistance, conductance, continuity, diode test.
- Leading zero suppression
- Automatic polarity and Overrange indication
- Protection from overloads and transients up to 1500V peak
- Dual-slope integration a/d conversion (to ensure noise-free measurements)
- Autoranging MΩ resistance range (to 300 MΩ),
- Four fixed resistance ranges from 200Ω to 200 kΩ.