DALAUDIO STUDIO PAS1 PASSIVE AUDIO SELECTOR - 2 IN 1 OUT, WITH BYPASS
DALAUDIO Studio PAS1 Passive Audio Selector
The PAS1 Passive Audio Selector has the capability to handle 2 inputs and is designed to complement to our Studio (tm) Series Amplifiers. The PAS-1 is hand built in the USA with high quality components, in a solid aluminum chassis. This unit is ideal for connection of iPods (with adapter), MP3 players, and any RCA line level source such as CD players. It can control the input source and volume level for any DALAUDIO amplifier.
- Authentic Japanese made Alps potentiometer volume control
- High Quality Source Selector
- High Quality Gold RCA input and output connectors
- Compact Size - Approximate chassis dimensions: 8.5" W x 3.5" H x 4.75" D
- Bypass feature is optional - ask us for details. The "Bypass" feature allows the input 1 source to "bypass" the volume control and go directly to the output. The feature is useful in applications where several different "inline" input sources volume controls are utilized (such as a DAC with a volume control).
For the technically inclined
DALAUDIO optional impedance matching service and/or output log/taper customization starts at $85 additional--contact us for a quote.
Let us know what type of equipment you have and we can match it to your specific listening needs.