ULTRA HD HDMI Splitter 1x2 Blackbird 4K Pro HDCP 2.2 or HDMI 2,0b USED
If you have one HDMI 2.0b or HDCP 2.2 (or previous) output or signal and want to "Split" the same signal and hook it to two different devices, like Screens Monitors or TVs, this is the device you are looking for. This unit takes 1 HDMI Input and provides 2 SAME HDMI output signals.
Note: Please make sure that you are not looking for a HDMI 2 Port Switch! A "Switch" does the opposite. An "HDMI Switch" take 2 different HDMI Source Signals in and allows you to "switch" between them on a single output! If you are still confused ask us, we will help you.
Includes: One Splitter and 120VAC/DC5V Power supply.
- Compliant with the HDMI® 2.0b and HDCP™ 2.2 specifications
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K@30Hz with 24-bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:
- 4/YCbCr 4:2:2, and up to 4K@60Hz with 12-bit YCbCr 4:4:4
- Supports 3D frame sequential video formats up to 1080p@60Hz
- Supports high resolution VESA® mode video formats up to QSXGA@60Hz
- Supports 7.1-channel LPCM, Dolby TrueHD™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR). TVs with HDR show a better, more realistic image with more contrast, brightness, and colors than ever before. HDR significantly expands contrast ratio and color accuracy. Contrast ratio is related to how bright or dark a screen is and color accuracy is how closely the colors on the screen match colors in real life. Bright images seem brighter, with more depth.
- Full YCbCr 4:4:4 chroma sampling at 4K