Monoprice 21609 Blackbird 4K Pro HDBaseT Extender Kit, IR, 70m With PoC, RS232 USED
If you require a long HDMI Cable these are devices you need. Sold In Transmitter and Receiver matched Pairs (see photo) - Simply run a standard long Cat 6 Cable and attached one of these on either end. Only one side requires power, and the other receives power over the ethernet cable. Plug an HDMI cable on either end and you are good to go.
This Blackbird 4K Pro HDBaseT Extender Set allows you to extend High Speed HDMI signals using a single Cat6 Ethernet cable. It supports extension of 4K@60Hz video to distances up to 115 feet (35 meters) and 1080p video to distances up to 230 feet (70 meters). It delivers 10.2Gbps bandwidth and is compliant with HDCP 2.2.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60Hz
- Supports HDCP 2.2
- Transmits 4K video to distances up to 35 meters
- Transmits 1080p video to distances up to 70 meters
- Supports the Power over Cable (PoC) feature -it supports the Power over Cable (PoC) feature, which uses the Cat6 cable to deliver power to either the transmitter or receiver, so it can be installed without the need for a nearby AC power outlet.
- HDCP 2.2: This extender kit is compliant with the latest HDCP 2.2 specification, as well as HDCP 1.4.
- Available with 4K@60Hz and 1080p@60Hz transmission distances to accommodate your video extension needs.