Onkyo TX-NR818 7.2 Ch HTR Internet-Ready 135 WPC w Remote /Box Exc
Onkyo TX-NR818 7.2 Ch HTR Internet-Ready 135 WPC w remote, box and packing. We have a manual download, please bring a usb drive. The unit was tested by DALAUDIO and found to be working. This unit has phono stage inputs for turntables and capable 2 Channel Stereo Mode. This unit also has 192kHz/24-bit Burr-Brown digital-to-analog converters for all channels! Cash Sale No Holds Call or Text for Pick up
Onkyo's TX-NR818 home theater receiver is an audio/video workhorse. You have surround sound options, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD, Master Audio, two high-resolution formats found on Blu-ray discs. The TX-R818 uses Onkyo WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology) and a high-current power supply to deliver dynamic, punchy sound that stays clean even at higher volume levels.
Video: The 'NR818 boasts two video processors that work together to deliver superlative images. The HQV Vida processor upscales analog content to 1080p. The Marvell Qdeo chip adds a crisp finish to the signal. Eight HDMI inputs (one in front) let you connect all your high-def equipment. Each video input source is independently calibrated to achieve the best possible performance from your connected HDTV. There are two HDMI outputs to connect to your screen and or a projector.
Music and Streaming: Your iPod can be connected into the front-panel USB port to delivers a digital signal directly to the 'NR818's processor. Use the Ethernet port to connect the NR818 to your broadband home network for access to music files stored on your networked computers. You can also dive into thousands of Internet radio stations from every corner of the planet. You can also gain the ability to stream music from Internet services like Pandora® Internet radio, Spotify®, Sirius/XM® Internet radio, Rhapsody and more (may require registration and subscription fees).
7.2-channel - The TX-NR818 offers ways to experience even greater wraparound realism. You can drive a pair of back surround speakers placed in the rear of your room to create greater spatial accuracy: get ready to duck when a mortar round screams overhead and explodes behind you. Or use those channels for "height" speakers, so when the incoming rounds start to fall, you may want to take cover. If your front speakers have dual sets of connectors, you can re-assign these two channels and "bi-amp" the speakers — doubling the power they receive is a great way to get every last ounce of performance from them. Or there's always the convenience of using those surround channels to play music on the deck speakers while the kids continue uninterrupted gaming in the theater room.
The 'NR818 comes equipped with Audyssey (requires microphone not included but may be available) sound-shaping tools to automatically balance and equalize the sound based on your room's acoustics. Audyssey Dynamic Volume maintains optimum dynamics, so gone are the commercial sponsor's surprise sonic attacks.
- Power and Processing: 7-channel amplifier 135 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- THX® Select2 Plus™ certification guarantees pristine home theater sound
- Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD™ Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD™ High Resolution Audio, Dolby Pro Logic® IIz
- Audyssey DSX® processing for enhanced surround sound height or width effects using additional front speakers
- dual core analog-to-HDMI video upconversion (up to 1080p) with HQV® Vida3and Marvell Qdeo™ video processing
- Audyssey MultEQ® XT32 eight-point auto setup and room calibration system (NO microphone included)
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume, to maintain steady listening levels/ Audyssey Dynamic EQ™ for full surround sound. volumes
- Digital Music Options: direct digital connection of iPod®/iPhone® through front-panel USB input allows music control via receiver's remote, DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certified to ensure optimal compatibility with other network-enabled equipment, Wi-Fi ready, requires optional Onkyo UWF-1 adapter
- Internet streaming capabilities for Internet radio, Spotify®, SIRIUS/XM® Internet radio, Pandora® Internet radio, Rhapsody® and more (may require registration and subscription fees)
- Bluetooth integration (requires optional optional Onkyo adapter)
- Multi-room Audio: three-room/three-source output: powered audio output for 2nd or 3rd room (using powered 2nd room stereo output allows 5.1 home theater in main room), line-level stereo audio output for 2nd and 3rd room
- Audio Performance Features: high-current amplifier design
- 192kHz/24-bit Burr-Brown digital-to-analog converters for all channels
- Pure Audio mode switches off unnecessary circuitry to provide cleaner sound
- back surround speaker channels re-assignable for bi-amping compatible front left and right speakers
- Music Optimizer function enhances the sound quality of compressed music files
- detachable power cord
- 1080p-compatible HDMI switching: 8 in (including 1 front-panel input), 2 out
- HDMI version 1.4 with support for 3D video, ARC, Deep Color, x.v.Color, auto lip-sync, and HDMI-CEC
- Audio Return Channel function receives digital audio signals from a compatible HDTV's tuner via HDMI
- Digital audio inputs: 2 optical and 3 coaxial
- Analog audio/video inputs:
- 5 inputs with composite video (1 front-panel)
- Component video switching with 2 inputs, 1 output
- 3 audio-only inputs, including a phono input for hooking up a turntable
- Ethernet port for music streaming from a PC network
- Preamp outputs for 2 powered subwoofers
- 1 pair of main speaker outputs
- General features:
- convenient on-screen display (via HDMI only)
- 40 AM/FM presets
- Size: 17-1/8"W x 7-13/16"H x 18-1/4"D