Pioneer VSX-402 AM FM 80wpc Receiver w Remote (with phono input)
This Pioneer VSX-402 AM FM "Audio Video" Receiver (1993) was one of the last units pioneer made during the early 90s transition to "primitive" derived surround, offering laser Disc 4 Channel Surround and VCR Composite Video. It still had a Phono input (phono stage is MM) and CD input as CD's were popular but had yet to take over the music market completely till a bit later in 90s. This unit also has the original remote, power cord, and a copy of the service manual is available if you bring a USB Drive. The entire unit was fully tested by DALAUDIO and works as it should.
Cash Sale No Holds Call or Text
Uses: If you want to Listen to AM/FM and spin vinyl records, and play CD in Stereo this is an ideal 80 Watt Per Channel unit. If you have an old VCR or Laser disc this is also the unit for you.
Note: To be clear, this unit has zero digital inputs, we do have a bluetooth interface ($75) that could be added if desired.
Power and Outputs
- Stereo Right Left @ 80 WPC (Speakers A&B)
- 4 Channel Surround - Front 60 WPC and Rear 20 WPC
- Inputs L+R (RCA) - Phono (MM) , LD, VCR, CD/AUX, Tape 1 and Tape 2
- Outputs L+R (RCA) - VCR/Tape1 and VCR Tape 2 /Monitor
- Composite Video Outputs RCA / VCR1/ VCR2 / Video
- Tuning range: FM, MW AM
- Power output: 80 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Surround output: 60W (front), 20W (rear)
- Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.09%
- Input sensitivity: 2.8mV (MM), 200mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 72dB (MM), 96dB (line)
- Output: 200mV (line)
- Video Connections: composite