- MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
- JBL Sound Factor SF25 15" Woofer, 15" Mid and Titanium Compression Horn
JBL Sound Factor SF25 15" Woofer, 15" Mid and Titanium Compression Horn
SoundFactor SF25 Quasi 3 Way Speaker System, dual fifteen-inch, speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback. The dual fifteen configuration is especially useful for applications in which additional low-frequency power and extension is needed but adding a subwoofer to the system is not practical.
DALAUDIO Tested: These have been tested bv DALAUDIO crossovers and drivers are all functional. The are ready for performing and plenty of power (tested with 500 Watts).
Cash Sale No Holds Call or Text
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 64 mm (2½ in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil provides more crosssectional wire in the voice coil for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fiuid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- A “Quasi 3-Way” design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- Rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (¾ in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- System Type: Dual 15" 2-way, sound reinforcement speaker
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 45 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 100 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4
- Power Capacity: 500 watts
- Peak Power Capacity: 2000 watts
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90° x 50°
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1092 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm (43 in x 18.3 in x 17 in)
- Weight: 42.6 kg (94 lb)
- Shipping Weight: 46.7 kg (103 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2412, 1" exit compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M115-8A x 2
- Input Connectors: Neutrik®, Speakon®, NL-4 (x1); ¼" TS phone jack (x1); parallel
- Enclosure Construction: 19 mm (¾ in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard); with glued and mechanically fastened joint detail; covered in black carpet.
- Grille: 18-gauge, powder-coated steel