HP 3589A 10 Hz to 150 MHz Spectrum/Network Analyzer
HP 3589A 10 Hz to 150 MHz Spectrum/Network Analyzer - Removed Working - Local Pick-up Only - This unit was recently removed from service, where it was utilized for qualitative use only. Unit boots, presents 2097152 Bytes, Software A.01.01, Passes Calibration and Auto Range, please see photos. The firmware reports as A.00.02. If you have questions please let us know. The complete manual is available online.
Contact us to arrange pick-up. Cash Sale Only.
The HP 3589A breaks through the speed/resolution/accuracy barrier. It combines the best of analog swept techniques with advanced digital signal processing to provide you with frequency resolution, measurement speed and amplitude accuracy that you can't get from any other analyzer. Use the Agilent/HP 3589A to conduct Surveillance and Signal Monitoring, to test Commercial Communications applications and Aerospace Electronics applications, to measure the characteristics of Audio and Video components, and to characterize Semiconductor signals. Let the Agilent/HP 3589A get you closer to your signals, and let you get there faster.
- 10 Hz to 150 MHz frequency range
- Improved filters for increased speed
- Narrow band zoom - down to 0.0045 Hz resolution
- Typical +\- 0.25 dB amplitude accuracy
- Exceptional Dynamic Range
- Amplitude Specifications
- Amplitude range 50 Ohm output: +15 dBm to -54.9 dBm and off
- Amplitude resolution: 0.1 dB
- Accuracy: Output amplitude accuracy is determined by the sum of absolute
- accuracy, dynamic accuracy, and frequency response.
- Absolute amplitude accuracy: +/-1 dB (at 300 kHz, +15 dBm output level)
- Dynamic accuracy: Add 0.02 dB/dB below 15 dBm (add to absolute accuracy)
- Frequency response: +/-1 dB (Variation relative to level at 300 kHz)
- Spurious products:
- Harmonic products:
- Non-harmonic products:
- Source port:
- Return loss: >20 dB
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Connector: Type-N