Fluke 8600A Digital Bench Multimeter with Manual Tested Good Condition
Fluke 8600A Digital Bench Multimeter with Manual Tested Good Condition - Meter was tested for DC accuracy and found to be on specification. Please see photos. No leads are included, but we do have many used leads available for purchase if you know what type you prefer. This is a cash sale, no holds, call or text for pick-up.
The 8600A is a 4.5 digit bench multimeter from Fluke. A multimeter is an instrument used to test and measure alternating current (AC) or direct current (DC) voltage, resistance, and electric current. Multimeters combine voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters. Uses are many including diagnostics on batteries, switches, components, power sources, and motors.
- Measurement functions include AC Volts, DC Volts, AC Current, DC Current, and Resistance
- DC & AC voltage ranges are 200 mV to 1200 V in 7 ranges
- DC and AC current ranges are 200 µA, 2 mA, 20 mA, 200 mA and 2000 mA
- Resistance ranges are 200 ohms, 2kohms, 20 kohms, 200 kohms, 2000 kohms, and 20 Mohms
- DC Volts accuracy is ±(0.02% of input + 0.005% of range) for 2, 20, 200 V range; ±(0.02% + 0.008%) for 1200 V range; ±(0.04% + 0.01%) for 200 mV range