Technics SH-8015 5 Band/Ch Stereo Graphic EQ/Equalizer Component Made in Japan
Technics SH-8015 Stereo Graphic Equalizer 5 Bands x 2 Selectable ranges. Very Good overall condition. See details below. Please review the details below. We are including a printed copy of the original manual. A digital copy is available if you bring a USB stick. Cash sale, No Holds, Call or text for purchase. If you would like to have this unit shipped, please let us know.
About the item: This Technics EQ is a highly regarded, easy to use, solidly built equalizer. It has therefore retained much of its original value. This unit was designed and built in Japan in the very late 1970's and released in the US in the very early 1980s. It will make a perfect addition to your vintage stereo system. It is great for removing tape hiss, lessening vinyl pops, scratches, matching your system to your room attributes, or just plane personal preferences on frequency adjustments.
One item of note - The display in the center of the level controls. It is not an input or output level display, but rather a range display. If the ± 12dB range is selected the display is illuminated green on the left, and conversely if the ± 3dB range is selected the right side of the display is illuminated in Yellow.
Condition: The front panel is in very good condition, the top of the cover has the typical scratching from other components. The level controls are smooth and noiseless. The unit was recently serviced by DALAUDIO LLC and is fully operational.
- 5 Bands Per Channel 63, 240, 1K, 4K, 16KHz
- Selectable Range ± 12dB or ± 3dB
- Variable Range selector and Display Indicator
- EQ On/Off w Indicator
- Tape Monitor Selector / EQ Position Indicator
- Source/ Rec Out
- Input Sensitivity: 500mV (6V max)
- Output Level: 500mV (6V max)
- Gain: ± 0dB
- Frequency response: 5Hz to 100kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 101dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.02%
- Control Range: ± 12dB or ± 3dB
- Dimensions: 16.9" x 3.4" x 10"