BK Precision Model 2050 RF Generator with Manual Copy
BK Precision Model 2050 RF Generator with Manual Copy - Delivers a nice clean sine wave in a small footprint on the bench. Working great, just have too many RF Generators. This is a very clean chassis and face. Works as it should. Excellent for making adjustments and frequency tests and alignments on amateur band AM and FM - RF IF amps.
Condition: Very good overall working condition.
- All solid state
- Small foot-print, measures only 9.75" deep x 7.5 x 6" wide x 6" tall
- Smooth dial mechanism, easy to read scale with alternating colors per frequency
- Scale covers 100 kHz - 30 MHz in 6 ranges
- Better than 0.10 volts RMS RF output with 3 position switch and variable RF attenuator.
- Internal or external modulation, (400 Hz internal, 50 Hz -10 kHz external)
- Highly stability against power voltage fluxuations
- Strategic frequencies (like 455 kHz) have a red symbol for quick, easy location on dial.