B&k Precision Bk 1823 175 MHz Digital Universal Counter Excellent Condition
B&K Precision Bk 1823 175 MHz Digital Universal Frequency Counter - Removed working. Tested against HP 5384A, appears to be within .05-1.3 % accuracy. Please see photos of both meters with identical analog sinewave input. Digital manual copy available (bring USB Stick), Used to check the frequency of a receivers or transmitters. Measuring the frequency of a transmitter carrier, measuring the frequency of an oscillator in a circuit, measure the frequency of a signal on a line, or applications where the frequency of a steady repetitive audio or RF analog signal needs to be measured. Includes power cord.
Condition: Excellent overall condition working and physical condition.
Note: The decimal point difference in the HP/BK comparison photos, is a range issue. HP was reading in Hz the B&K was reading kHz - HP auto ranges - BK has only ability to read in MHz or kHz.
The model 1823 provides versatility and reliability for a broad spectrum of laboratory and service applications.
- Eight digit display provides up to 0.1 Hz resolution
- Period mode provides greater accuracy at low frequencies
- Ratio mode combines two input frequencies and displays their ratio
- Totalize mode and Time interval mode add versatility
- Large bright LED display
- Selectable attenuators and low-pass filter prevent miscounts due to input noise