Yamaha RX-V1065 HTR 105W x7 with HDMI Upconversion/ USB / Remote
Yamaha RX-V1065 Home Theater Receiver HDMI Upconversion/ USB / Remote - Tested by DALAUDIO and found to be in working order. Plenty of power at 105 watts x 7 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD. Includes unit - Remote - Online Manual Only, Wireless Remote Control (RAV287), Unit does not have antennas or WPAO Mic. If you need a WPAO Microphone, or FM Antenna they are available online or from us for an additional charge.
Cash Sale No Holds Call or Text
The RX-V1065 provides multichannel sound for movies, music, TV shows and more. The RX-V1065 provides powerful, high-current amplification for up to seven speakers, plus sophisticated A/V processing to unlock the high-resolution surround sound available on many Blu-ray Disc™ players and movie titles. A built-in HD Radio™ tuner lets you enjoy free, over-the-air digital programming now being broadcast by many AM and FM stations.
Quick, accurate auto setup (requires a YPAO Microphone not included) - Yamaha's sophisticated auto-calibration system provides easy, precise home theater setup. Plug in the included microphone and place it in your favorite seat. The receiver analyzes the size, volume level, relative distance, and frequency response of every speaker in your home theater system, adjusting the settings for each one individually.
Versatile video connections and 1080p HDMI upconversion - The 'V1065's 1080p-compatible HDMI switching lets you connect up to four high-definition video components. Convenient analog-to-HDMI video conversion allows you to send all of the video sources in your system to your TV via a single HDMI cable. Plus, this receiver can also upconvert any non-HD source to a digital video signal with up to 1080p resolution. .
Preset "SCENE" buttons for easy operation - Yamaha's one-touch SCENE modes presets allows quick setup. Just press one of the four preset SCENE buttons on the receiver's front panel or remote, and the 'V1065 automatically switches to the correct input setting and sound mode for viewing DVD or Blu-ray discs, playing CDs, watching TV, or listening to the radio. Plus, you can reprogram each button for different activities of your choice, such as playing video games, listening to your iPod, and more.
- 105 watts x 7 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD
- Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD™ Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD™ High Resolution Audio, Dolby® Digital EX, DTS-ES™, Pro Logic® IIx, and DTS Neo:6 decoding
- YPAO sound optimization for more precise automatic speaker setup (microphone included)
- SCENE preset buttons for easier source switching
- built-in HD Radio tuner with multi-casting reception
- Compressed Music Enhancer for better sounding MP3s and other digital music files
- dual-room/dual-source audio with powered and line-level stereo audio output for 2nd room (analog audio sources only for 2nd room)
- 192kHz/24-bit Burr-Brown digital-to-analog converters for all channels
- discrete amplification circuitry for lower distortion and more dynamic sound
- Pure Direct mode for better sound from audio sources
- Cinema DSP 3D modes and Adaptive Dynamic Range control
- Silent Cinema for simulated surround sound via standard stereo headphones
- on-screen display with graphic user interface (GUI) for easier setup and operation
- Dimensions: 7-1/8"W x 6-3/4"H x 14-1/2"D
- weight: 25 lbs.
- 1080p-compatible HDMI switching (4 in, 1 out)
- HDMI version 1.3a with support for Deep Color, x.v.Color, 1080/24p video, auto lip-sync, and HDMI-CEC
- selectable 480p/720p/1080i/1080p video upconversion for all non-HD analog sources (upconverted video available through HDMI output only)
- front-panel USB port for audio playback from portable USB music players and flash drives
- component video switching: 2 in, 1 out
- 3 audio/video inputs, including:
- 1 front-panel input with composite video
- 2 rear-panel inputs with composite video
- 3 audio-only inputs (including phono)
- digital audio inputs: 2 optical, 2 coaxial
- 7.1-channel analog audio preamp input
- 7.2-channel preamp output for connecting optional external amplifiers and up to 2 (mono) powered subwoofers
- 1 set of main speaker outputs
- binding post speaker terminals