- PRE OWNED AUDIO
- B&W - Bowers & Wilkins HTM71 S2 3 Way Center Channel Speaker
B&W - Bowers & Wilkins HTM71 S2 3 Way Center Channel Speaker
The Bowers & Wilkins HTM71 S2 3 Way Center Channel Speaker is in excellent lightly used condition. It has been tested by DALAUDIO and if fully functional. It delivers an incredibly accurate, detailed soundstage that provides a lifelike, immersive experience when coupled with a good surround source system. Its an ideal centerpiece for an impressive system. Note: We have several Sets of B&W speakers (CM5 and CM5-S2) series speakers if you need matching elements.
Cash Sale No Holds call or text for purchase.
The technology: This center channel speaker helps enhance dialogue and soundtracks. The Bowers & Wilkins HTM71 S2 is jam-packed with technologically advanced drivers that create an incredibly accurate, detailed soundstage. These include the B&W Dual 6-1/2" Aerofoil woofers, proprietary driver and the a 1" Decoupled Carbon Dome tweeter that was purpose-built for this Series to bring studio-quality sound to your home system. The 4" Continuum cone FST midrange also benefits from tech developed for the high-end 800 Series. The speaker's dual 6-1/2" Aerofoil Profile bass cones are computer-modeled to provide the stiffness and rigidity required for deep, musical bass. The bass cones are aided by Bowers & Wilkins' Flowport technology for better bass. The HTM71 S2's bass reflex enclosure features a rear-firing, dimpled and flared port that provides natural bass response. The speaker includes a two foam plugs that can be inserted in the ports, if you want to adjust bass response to your liking.
Specification and Features
- 3-way design
- 1" Decoupled Carbon Dome Tweeter
- 4" Continuum cone FST (Fixed Suspension Transducer) midrange
- dual 6-1/2" Aerofoil Profile bass cones
- Vented cabinet with rear-firing Flowport includes two-piece foam port plugs to adjusting low-frequency performance
- frequency response: 50-28,000 Hz (±3dB)
- sensitivity: 89 dB
- impedance: 8 ohms
- power handling: 30-200 watts
- dual pairs of gold-plated post speaker terminals allow bi-amping or bi-wiring
- acoustically transparent, removable magnetic grille
- 23-1/4"W x 8-5/8"H x 11-15/16"D
- weight: 39.7 lbs.
- Original price $1999