JBL Control SB-2 Dual Coil Stereo Subwoofer - Serviced Tested VGC
This JBL SB-2 has been recently rebuilt by DALAUDIO. The surround on the dual coil sub was replaced, and the SB-2 was fully tested. The cabinet is in good condition showing some minimal signs of use. Crossover was also tested and functions like new. We have control 25 as well for sale, let us know if you need a complete commercial system. We can help you with new and used speakers, amps and this sub. We will be glad to demonstrate functionality. This item may be used with line level amplifiers (and or commercial amplifiers with an external transformer not included). If you have line level satellite speakers this can act as a crossover and sub. Happy to provide technical documentation to help support.
Cash Sale No Holds Call or Text.
The Control SB-2 provides low frequency reinforcement in subwoofer/satellite systems. The Control SB-2 is ideal for foreground music and music/paging systems in restaurants, retail establishments, theme bars, music cafes, health clubs, shops and other indoor applications.
- Components: 250 mm (10 in) dual voice coil transducer.
- Stereo inputs with high-pass outputs for satellite speakers.
- Slot-load vented bandpass design.
- Complemented full range Control Contractor Series systems.
- High Sensitivity: 100 dB, 1 W, 1 m.
- Frequency Range 38 Hz - 160 Hz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity 340 W (both inputs driven)
- Sensitivity 100 dB (1W, 1m) at corner
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms per input; 4 ohms total
- Network Filter to Subwoofer 12 dB / oct low-pass (per input), 160 Hz.
- Acoustic Filtering 6 dB/ oct lo-pass filtering via slot load design, 80 Hz
- Network Filter Satellite Outputs 6 dB/ oct high-pass (per output).
- Drivers 250 mm (10 inn) long throw with dual voice coils.
- Enclosure Material Particle Board
- Terminations Spring terminals, accepts banana plugs. Left In, Right In, Left Satellite Out, and Right Satellite Out.
- Installation Accessories MTC_SB2W for installing SB-2 onto a wall or into a corner. MTC-SB2C for suspending SB-2 from a ceiling.
- Dimensions (15.5" H x 23" W x 13.5" D)
- Weight (42 lb)