- MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS
- Electro Voice EV SX-100+ Passive 12" Driver 1" Horn Tested VG Condition
Electro Voice EV SX-100+ Passive 12" Driver 1" Horn Tested VG Condition
Electro Voice EV SX-100+ Passive 12" Driver 1" Horn Tested VG Condition - These have tons of life left as they are in very good condition and are fully operational. Recent service by DALAUDIO. The EV Sx100 Speaker is a good choice for quality sound in portable or fixed environments. Its has rich bass and expressive highs at LOUD Volumes. These speakers are for portable or fixed application requiring medium to loud volumes . They produce rich bass and highs at LOUD volume delivers smooth, accurate vocals, instruments and mids. Can be Use horizontally or vertically with identical coverage with excellent projection capability.
From Electro Voice
The compact EV SX-100 12-inch two-way system is capable of 200 watts continuous, 800 watts peak power handling. The 65° x 65° Constant-directivity horn has excellent projection capability and allows the system to be used horizontally or vertically with identical coverage. Coverage pattern is uniform, sound quality off-axis is very well maintained, even at 45 off axis (a 90 total coverage angle).This results in more uniform coverage throughout, even to those parts of the audience that typically do not receive the strongest coverage. The Sx100+'s high-frequency horn is driven by the DH3, a 1" throat, wide-bandwidth, titanium-diaphragm driver using a unique, convex-drive TimePath phasing plug structure for smooth and extended high-frequency response The durable polypropylene enclosure is light and very strong and both are very presentable. We do have a pair have stands available separately if in you need a pair.
Enclosure is light and very strong and features a built-in stand mounts. Color is Black. Built-in stand mounts, (if you need stands we have them! ) accommodate a wide range of accessories to allow safe suspension, arraying and use as a floor monitor Ring-Mode Decoupling delivers smooth, accurate vocals, instruments and mids. Sound quality remains even over a wide dynamic range.
- 12" passive loudspeaker
- Compact, portable sound reinforcement
- Ideal for live sound, speech, DJ, AV, institutional use
- 65º x 65º (horizontal and vertical) Constant-directivity Varipath horn
- High efficiency, 127 db maximum SPL
- Power handling: 200 W continuous, 800 W peak
- Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) for increased intelligibility
- Trapezoidal black or white copolymer enclosure
- Integral monitor stand, pole mount, rigging points
- Freq. Response (-10 dB) 60 Hz - 25 kHz
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Max SPL 127 dB
- Impedance 8 ohms Nominal, 5.6 ohms Min.
- Connectors Neutrik Speakon ®
- Enclosure Material Copolymer
- Grille Powder Coated Steel
- Dim (H x W x D) 23.1" x 16.9" x 12.3"
- Net Weight 32 lbs